Monday, November 11, 2013

Life Lately

"Hey, Alissa, where you been?"

Great question.  Well let's see, what have I been up to?....


  • We bought our house.  We are officially homeowners!  I have never signed my name so many times in my life.  Especially since it was my ~new!~ name.
  • The new career is killin me.  It's great, don't get me wrong.  And it's my dream job.  But I'm new, and it's intense.  I work with fantastic folks, which makes it easier, but it's still.. well, intense is the word I would use.
  • We painted some of the rooms in our home!  We painted the living/dining room and the downstairs den.  I will have photos of that shortly- we were all decorated for my favorite holiday (10 months out of the year)- HALLOWEEN, so I wanted to make sure the decorations weren't too distracting when I take the photos of the paint!  
  • Speaking of Halloween, I DIY'd my halloween costume!  I'll make a post on that soon.
  • We built a bar with a custom concrete countertop!  Actually, my dad and Scott did most of the work, but I was an excellent cheerleader and photographer.  I'll make a post on that soon too!
So that's really about it.  I'll leave you with some fun photos to tide you over until I can draft up some actual posts.  

 
We went to a wedding and used my favorite photo app!

There have been some GORGEOUS sunsets lately.

First frost


And some gorgeous opportunities for photos with the changing leaves.






No comments:

Post a Comment