Saturday, July 27, 2013

Little Life Things (Week of 7/19/13-7/26/13)

July 19 - July 26



  • Beach weekend!  We shopped, we ate delicious food,  laid in the sand, tried to swim but it was freeeezing in the water... and managed to not get sun burned!
  • My Uncle got married!
  • We got our wedding proofs!!!  I couldn't be more excited.  
  • Scott managed to recreate a version of our favorite frozen drink from the cruise here at home.  Yummy!
  • Very brief shopping trip to get my dad a birthday gift ended up with some small gifts for my kitchen as well!  More on that later.  
Favorite iPhone Pics of the Week
We toured the Dogfish Head Brewery and it was excellent!


My dress showed up in its preservation box!  

When we went to pick Jack up from my parents' house, he was curled up 
in THEIR cat's bed in the window!  

No comments:

Post a Comment