Monday, July 29, 2013

Small Kitchen Update

I mentioned previously that I was sucked into a Target black hole- you know how it goes.  I entered Target for one purpose- find a gift for my dad.  45 minutes later, I left with the gift (score!)- and with some towels for the kitchen.  And an oven mitt.  Oh well!  It cost less than 15 dollars for the pair of towels, oven mitt, and decorative "punny" towel (I love a good pun).  And look how much nicer it makes the kitchen!




Those are the before photos.  You can see it started with an attempt- the sunflower hand towels that were a housewarming gift- but over time just sort of ended up a collection for kitchen type things.  A couple of aprons (I have three, but only two are pictured), and a random towel that we got in a Lootcrate one month.  

Ugh, yes, I know I need to iron the creases out of that center towel
but I just couldn't WAIT to take the photos.


And the after!  Nothing special or worth shouting about, but much nicer, a bit more cohesive, and it goes along with the theme that will eventually permeate the kitchen as a whole.  Pretty cute, I think, and perfect for the cost, in my opinion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment