Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Photos- Snowtos?

We have had an absurd amount of snow since the beginning of 2014.  In fact, while I'm writing this, I'm currently on my- I think- seventh snow day from school.  The whole state of Maryland is under a state of emergency.  I have to say, I'm starting to get completely sick of it.  But you know who isn't?

This girl.

Abby is obsessed with snow.  She loves it.  She loves shoving her entire face in the snow, she loves trying to find her snow covered toys, she loves trying to eat icicles, she loves trying to catch snowballs.  And I love watching her have a blast.  So here's a few photos I've taken this winter with the snow and my delightful snow-mutt.



Something was creeping on our front porch- something with tiny feet

This icicle came off our gutter- we broke it off so it wouldn't fall and hurt someone!

And Babs got to enjoy it!




No comments:

Post a Comment