Saturday, August 3, 2013

Little Life Things (Week of 7/26/13-8/2/13)

July 26 - August 2

Abby turned 4!

  • Scott and I hosted a small family cookout in honor of my Dad's birthday.  
That's my little brother's best side.
  • We discovered a LARGE hole in our back yard!  Covered it with a plank of wood so Abby won't crawl in and get stuck until someone can come look at it.
  • Built the most AMAZING table with my dad.  I'm obsessed with it!
  • We got our wedding photos!  I am SO excited and CANNOT WAIT to share them!
  • Went on a Michael's binge!  Had to buy a bunch of gorgeous new frames for our wedding photos <3
  • Celebrated Abby's birthday.  She turned 4!  
  • Got my rings soldered together so now they are one ring to rule them all.  It cost all of 20 bucks, took less than 24 hours, and it absolutely THE BEST.
  • Got my personalized/autographed copy of American Gods back from my friend.  I was unable to make it to the signing (still kicking myself over that) but my gracious frient took my book for me and god it signed.  
Favorite iPhone Pics of the Week

Jack photobombed a photo of one of my favorite corners

MELTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment