Saturday, August 17, 2013

Little Life Things (Week of 8/9/13 - 8/16/13)

August 9 - August 16


This has been what seems like the longest week ever!
  • Took Abby and Jack to the vet
  • Made a delicious new recipe- cashew chicken in the crock pot
  • Went shopping for new clothes and shoes because..
  • I STARTED MY NEW JOB/CAREER!!!  I went to orientation Mon-Wed, was officially approved on Wednesday, Thursday was the official start of my contract, which I actually signed and got my badge on Friday.  It has been extremely exciting and wonderful.
  • Went on a run just for the heck of it- if I'm going to be getting home by 3:45, might as well make the most of the afternoon and the lovely weather, right?
I love having fresh flowers, and now I have TWO vases of them!

A gift from my new job, welcoming me to the team!

These are sunflowers from my garden- I grew these!

A deer I spotted on my run.  There was a whole bunch of them but this lady was the bravest.

My desk from Thursday, my official start date.


No comments:

Post a Comment