Saturday, June 22, 2013

Little Life Things (Week of 6/14/13-6/21/13)


6/14/13-6/21/13
  • Hunkered down during a super scary storm (with confirmed tornado less than a mile from where we were) (okay I cheated a bit, as this happened 6/13, but felt it was important enough to be included!)
  • Father's day crab feast with the family
  • Celebrated our one-monthaversary of being married 
  • Created several craft projects that I'm very pleased with and can't wait to share




I don't eat crabs (I know- how can a Maryland girl not eat crabs??  Somehow I manage) but I always love a crab feast.  It's just so... summer at home.  Plus, sometimes (like this time) the non-seafood-eaters get to have PIZZA.


Brightly colored flowers that reminded me immediately of my wedding day bouquet.  AND a 3 musketeers bar, not pictured because I devoured it the second I laid eyes on it.

Favorite iPhone Pics:







No comments:

Post a Comment